Art Show Is there life after Facebook?
Sunday, March 17th, 2013 – 19:00 – Art show opening - painting - Oanei Unciuleanu
OANA UNCIULEANU, Romanian artist and architect born in 1987, presents her latest show, Is there life after Facebook?, a series of paintings inspired from the social media activities and photos posted by the young people.
Art Exhibitions & Competitions
1. "Singularity in the crowd" personal painting exhibition at Art Yourself Gallery, Bucharest, Romania (January- February 2013)
2. "(BUILDING) A BRIGHT FUTURE (TOGETHER)" Winning art contest, resulting in printing one artwork along with the works of other artists on electric taxi cars in Amsterdam, The Netherlands 2012.
3. Annual exhibition of artists, Painting Symposium at the Cultural Center from Arcus(August 2012)
4. Restoration camp in Arcuș, Covasna (August 2012)
5. "Red Drape", painting exhibition at Casa Carol 53, Bucharest (August 2012)
6. Group painting exhibition at St. Pantelimon Art Center (July-September 2012)
7. UNArte graduation exhibition, at the Parliament Palace, Bucharest (July 2012)
8. Museums open night, group painting exhibition at the National Art Museum of Romania, Bucharest (May 2012)
9. LOVE, winning photography competition, resulting in a group art exhibition, (February 2012) at Swiss Art Space in Lausanne, Switzerland
10. Group painting exhibition, (December 2011) at the National Art University, Bucharest, Romania
11. Forth Personal Exhibition, "Is there life after Facebook?", (5-10 December 2011) at Casa Arte, Bucharest, Romania
12. "WITHin, With us", group painting exhibition, (June 2011) at The center of visual arts, Bucharest, Romania
13. Group painting and graphics exhibition "150 years from the Union of Italy and 110 years from the death of Giuseppe Verdi" at the Italian Institute of culture, Bucharest, (May 2011)
14. Third Personal Exhibition (April 2011) "People of today", presenting oil paintings; Location: Ioana Hotels, Sinaia, Romania
15. White night of Caricatures at Open Pub (26.02.2011) – I have drawn the caricatures of the clients of the pub that were attending the event.
16. The knowledge tree 2010 - The first prise at the national art project contest, coordinated by Humanitas publishing house, Bucharest, for art students
17. Moving Interiors Exhibition (19.03.2009-07.04.2009) – presenting architectural projects made during the course "Architettura degli interni" for the academic year 2008-2009; Location: Cotonificio Veneziano, Dorsoduro 2196, Venezia, Italia.
18. My Grandma's Backyard (01.03.2008) – I have provided the interior decoration for the event with paintings; Location: La Scena, Bucharest, Romania.
19. Exhibition of Photography (16-23.11.2007) – EURO Caravan "What am I bringing in Europe?"; Location: Club A, Bucharest, Romania.
20. Second Personal Exhibition (23.09.2006-13.10.2006) – Paintings and Graphics; Location: Hotel President, Mangalia, Romania.
21. Group Drawings Exhibition (01.02.2006-14.02.2006) – Location: Arts High School, Constanta, Romania.
22. The future of the Black Sea (31.10.2005) – Award at the fourth edition of the National Contest of Photography; Location: Constanta, Romania.
23. National Olympiad of Ambient Design (21.03.2005-1.04.2005); Location: Iasi, Romania.
Group Paintings Exhibition (19.06.2004-10.07.2004) – coordinated by professor Constantin Grigoruta; Location: Sinaia, Romania.
24. George Apostu National Art Camp (15-25.07.2004) – The Third Position Award; Location: Bacau, Romania.
25. First Personal Exhibition (30.09.2004-12.10.2004) – Paintings and Graphics; Location: Constanta, Romania.
26. Group Paintings Exhibition (19.06.2004-10.07.2004) – coordinated by professor Constantin Grigoruta; Location: Sinaia, Romania.
27. Camil Ressu National Painting Contest (30.05.2002) – Award; Location: Constanta, Romania.
28. Marine Colors Group Paintings Exhibition (25.10.2001) – coordinated by painter Valentin Donici; Location: Constanta, Romania.
29. Summer Colors Group Painting Exhibition (05.07.2000-15.07.2000) – coordinated by painter Valentin Donici; Location: Constanta, Romania.
30. Marine Day Group Painting Exhibition (30.07.1999-15.08.1999) – coordinated by painter Valentin Donici; Location: Constanta, Romania.